Set in a woodland area overlooking the lake, our log cabin is traditional insulated solid timber log cabin construction (with double glazed windows and doors) and are made for all year round living.
The log cabin is equipped with an eco-composting toilet and also use of separate showers and toilets.
All units have real log burning stoves with an initial free basket of seasoned logs. More logs are available with a small payment via an honesty box. The cabin is equipped with a USB charging point generated by solar power.
This is a NO SMOKING accommodation.
Your accommodation includes:
• Table & Chairs • Log Burning Stove
• Single Ring Gas Burner & Kettle
• Solar Fairy Lights & Solar Powered Lamp
• King size Bed, Duvet, pillows & all bed linen provided
• Use of communal kitchen (gas hobs, fridge & microwave)
• Private composting toilet, plus use of separate showers & toilets
• Covered decking with double rocking chair
Use of the new Roost sitting/dining room located in the Chicken shed