Daisy Roundhouse Yurt is our latest accommodation unit & is brand new for our 2023 season.
It is a round shaped wooden structure in the shape of a yurt (which previously occupied this footprint). It is sited in a commanding position with an absolutely magnificant view across the wild flower meadowland to the fresh water lake.
Daisy Roundhouse Yurt is fully insulated with eco insulation and double glazed tilt and turn windows. The accommodation has its own composting eco toilet in the 'Throne Room' and mains electricity as back up for our off grid ethos.
With the cozy real log burner & free basket of logs it enables you to make this a year round destination. Additional logs can be attained and payment is via an honesty box. This helps us with the continued maintenance of our eco friendly retreat and tree management.
Daisy Roundhouse Yurt is equipped with a USB charging points and plug sockets by the hand made bespoke log bed. Both the lighting and USB are solar powered by the 32 panels we have on the barn..
No smoking allowed
Your accommodation includes:
• Table and chairs that can be moved to enjoy morning sun or the sunset
• Log burning stove and fire irons plus a bucket of logs and fire lighters
• Cordless Kettle
• Four plug sockets and USB ports
• Solar fairy lights and lighting all connected to the array of 32 solar panels
•Unique bespoke kingsize bed, king duvet, pillows & bed linen
• Use of communal kitchen fitted with gas hobs, fridge, microwave
• All cooking utensils plus freshly ground coffee, hot chocolate and assorted teas
• Your own flatware unique to Rose Hollow guests
• Covered veranda with table and chairs
• Coat hooks and storage for shoes and luggage
• Complimentary tea and coffee
• Use of The Roost (sitting/dining room) located in the Chicken shed