The recently relocated Poppy Yurt (replacing Daisy) is set in the wild flower meadow overlooking the lake and is approx 16' diameter and are constructed with a unique wooden frame and covered with canvas.
The yurt has a kingsize bed, internal and external seating, tea & coffee making facilities, solar lighting and solar fairy lights activated in the evening to light your accommodation and USB charging point.
The yurt is off-grid so no electricity and TVs.
There are no toilets in the yurt, however the amenity block (called “The Chicken Shed”) is less than 50m from each unit.
Poppy Yurt has a real log burning stoves with an initial free basket of seasoned logs. More logs are available with a small payment via an honesty box.
This is a NO SMOKING accommodation.
Your accommodation includes:
• kingsize Bed • Table & Chairs
• Log Burning Stove
• Use of communal showers and toilets
• Decking with Bistro Table
• Single Ring Gas Burner & Kettle
• Solar Fairy Lights & Solar Lamp
• Duvet, pillows & all bed linen provided
• Use of communal kitchen (gas hobs, fridge & microwave)
Use of the new Roost sitting/dining room located in the Chicken Shed